Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the use of the volt6 website.
By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
If you do not agree to be bound by the below terms and conditions you are not permitted to use or access the website.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the following store policies.
All prices shown are in $USD
1. Using the volt6 online store is safe and secure!
2. We use major credit cards and PayPal for your peace of mind this system is 100% secure, as is the volt6 website.
3. By entering your credit/debit card or your Paypal details on the payment screen, you are committing and agreeing to purchase your select items.
4. The total cost of your order placed will be taken from your chosen payment option straight away.
1. Please note the estimated delivery time beside the item description as many of our items are custom made to your order and require a lead time.
2. If for any reason there is a delivery delay we will contact you to advise the likely delivery date.
Returns, Refunds & Cancelation
We do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase so we ask that you choose carefully.
All of our products go through a series of inspections prior to shipping, and are packaged carefully to ensure the safety of your item.
At Volt6 we use the highest standards for packaging and shipping, but in the case that you have received broken or damaged part(s) please contact us within 48 hours with an image if your fixture, and we will replace the damage part(s) at no extra charge.
1. All products carry a limited 1 year manufactures warranty, excluding lamps (bulbs). In the unlikely event of a fault occurring the product will either be repaired or replaced according to the nature of the fault.
2. The warranty applies to electrical components only and is void if it is deemed that the product has been incorrectly fitted or suffered abuse in such a manner not intended for the purpose it was supplied.
3. All outdoor fittings unless otherwise stated come with a 3 year guarantee against corrosion, this guarantee is void if the fitting/s are installed in an area where salt, fertilisers and chemical pollution is in the air or soil (salty or acidic atmospheric conditions)
Lamps & Tubes
1. Any product that is sold including lamps (bulbs) or tubes are sold on the basis the lamps and tubes are supplied free of charge and are excluded from any warranty claim or damaged on delivery claim. Shine Lighting is unable to provide free of charge replacements.
2. Lamp (Bulbs) / Tubes are Included unless stated as "Not Included"
1. It is a requirement that all products supplied by Shine Lighting must be installed by a fully qualified electrician, all products must be earthed where necessary.
2. Additional items required for fitting i.e. screws, raw/wall plugs are not included in the packaging. It is the responsibility of a qualified electrician to check suitability of all screws and fixings for the job required. volt6 will accept no liability for any personal damages such as electrocution due to improper installation.
3. It is not advised to book an electrician before the goods arrive.
4. volt6 will not be held liable for any electrician's costs
1. Dimensions and descriptions are given as a guide only, and do not constitute a legally binding contract.
2. All products come complete with lamps (light bulbs) unless otherwise stated.
3. Products styles can change without prior warning, this is beyond the control of volt6
4. Some form of self assemble will be required for all light fittings shown
1. Information given to volt6 is never shared with third parties.
2. volt6 may at times use your contact details to notify you of special offers, promotions and new products.
All images used within the volt6 store (website) are owned by volt6 and/or relevent companies and can not be recreated/copied in any form.